USN | 12 Week Body Makeover Challenge

Here we go 2015... 

As of yesterday, with the start of a brand new week in the new year, I started changing my lifestyle. 


Healthy fit vibes along with the USN 12 week challenge is what I have taken on.
No more smoking or drinking like a fish. 
From here on in I'll be (attempting) alcohol free weekdays, with the exception of a glass or two of red wine with dinner... which is good for your heart any way as they say! 

I bought dumbbells for working out with and will be training hard to become toned and fit!
Already my muscles are aching in the best possible way after a seriously sweaty workout yesterday after work including a run around the island with my dumbbells and a bunch of lunges, squats and stomach crunches!
This morning I got up bright and early and went for a run again followed by more lunges, squats and stomach crunches!

Watch this space.....!
In 12 weeks time I'm going to be ripped, fit and feeling great!!! 


I want to be the happiest and most adventurous version of myself. 
I want to be the best version of myself - the healthiest and the most open-minded. 


I want to embrace opportunities that come my way and in a realistic sense, I want to start to say YES to everything instead of making excuses or shying away from certain possibilities. 
I want to make the most of life and everything that it has to offer. 

This year I have a stack of goals and resolutions:
  • I aim to finish my second novel by May this year.
  • Not smoke a cigarette - my last drag was over this past weekend while out at a bar... 
  • Conquer my fear and go Bungee Jumping
  • Visit 2-3 countries I haven't been to before (Malawi and Bali have already been set in stone.... but I have India in my mind too for this year depending on how my finances are looking!).

The USN 12 Week Challenge will finish on the 23rd March for me and I will be documenting my journey into fitness and health - and at the end of the challenge I will be showing you a before and after collage of my results! 

Wish me luck!



2015 is my year! 

Boom! 







post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eulogy: Introduction

Night Terrors, Sleep Walking, Hormone Imbalance and Changing Your Life

Book Review | Under the Sun by Lottie Moggach